1) Bib pickup and race day registration is from 9:00am-10:45am
Pre-Registered Runners: When you arrive on race day, you should go to the Bib # Board, look up your name by last name and identify your bib #. Then go to the appropriate Bib # line to get the following:
- Your Bib (your timing device, beer tickets, and food tickets are all attached to your bib. Don’t lose them! Friends of Harpoon, your 3rd beer ticket is attached to your bib as well!)
- If you purchased a race Tech T, you will be directed to the T-shirt table to pick up your shirt. We will have a few extras to sell on race day, so bring credit card, check, or cash if you are interested!
Day-of Registration: Please arrive before 10:00am to register. You can fill out the day-of registration form here to save time.
2) Bring your ID on Race Day
You must have a wristband to be served at the bar. Before the race, wristbands are available at the “wristband station” during registration. After the race, they can be obtained from Security by the festival entrance. Wristband + beer ticket = Harpoon Beer. NO ID, NO BEER.
3) Getting here and Parking
Harpoon Brewery is located at 336 Ruth Carney Dr. in Windsor, VT. Parking for runners and guests is available in the fields adjacent to the Brewery. There is no charge for parking but please carpool if you can!
View parking map and instructions here.
**While we do have parking on site, please note that the lots you park in may be as much as a 10+ minute walk away. You will be able to go to and from your cars as needed after the race but please don’t be alarmed if you have to walk to the starting line from your car. Don’t forget to check out The Mobile Locker Co to store your stuff!
4) Have fun and thank your volunteers!